Wednesday, 2 August 2017

My bedroom description

This week we had to structure our descriptions. What we used was different writing frames,verbs and interesting vocabulary here's my piece



My bedroom. Overloaded by dirt and empty wrappers. Beneath my bed lays hair,bouncy balls and food crumbs that's the bugs can feast on It's like. Walking into my bedroom the first thing that comes to my mind is the pungent smell of  socks lurking around in the dark places of my room however the sweet sweet smell of lollies that I can’t seem to find, really does help that smell. The feel of my warm silky soft bed really makes me at home but in real it's just an average bed. Tapping on my Ipad is all you can hear along with the rain pouring down. Hanging on the walls are my year 4 painting and on the floor are books that I have yet to read. My room is my only secretary

1 comment:

  1. Great job Krish!!I like how you used lots of great descriptive language.Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete